IPL Points Table 2017 With Run Rate
The target of all the teams playing in IPL 2017 is to get to the top of the IPL Scorecard by winning all the matches and increase its points.
Here is the points table of IPL 2017. You can check the IPL team rankings from this point table. The IPL Standings in the IPL score table will be updated regularly as the IPL progresses.
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||0||0||0||0||0|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rising Pune Supergiants||0||0||0||0||0|
|Kings XI Punjab||0||0||0||0||0|
Win - 2 points
No Result - 1 point
Tied - 1 point
Tied - 1 point
IPL 2017 Points Table Rules
The IPL Points Table 2017 is determined by the number of points a team have after draw, winning or loosing any match in the IPL. The positions of the team moves according to the number of Points they have. Here is the rules how the IPL points gonna be distributed among all the teams after the ending a match.
- The team who won the match will get 2 points for each won match.
- if their is no result or drawn then both the teams will get 1 points. (where it was not possible to complete a Super Over at the end of play or where the Super Over itself is tied)
- 0 Points if any team lost the match.
- Higher the points of the team higher the IPL ranking of the team in Points Table and Vice versa.
If any two or more then two teams have equal number of points in their IPL scorecard then the standings of the team is determined by the following :
- The team which has most number of wins has higher IPL rankings then the team which won less number of matches.
- If any teams has equal number of points in IPL 2017 point table and equal number of match wins then the rankings will be decided by the net run rate of the team. The team which has high run rate get higher position in IPL 2017 standings.
- If the above mentioned points is also equal then the team with the higher number of wickets taken per balls bowled in the matches played that season in which results were achieved will be placed in the higher position in IPL points table 2017.
Play-off matches | IPL Scorecard 2017
If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, the following shall apply:
- The relevant teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match in question;
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied, then the team which, at the end of the relevant regular Season, finished in the higher position in the League table (in accordance with paragraph 21.9 above) will be deemed the winner of the relevant play-off match.